Thursday, October 2, 2008

My little stamper!

So if you know me, you know that I enjoy stamping and scrapping. I like the card making probably more than the scrapping. I've begun to slowly get back into the groove with having some craft time with another mom, Holly, and her son, Christian. They've come over twice and Christian and Maddie play while the moms get to make some stuff! It's awesome!!! I've missed it so much. I feel very rusty, but it's coming back slowly.



Anyhoo, Maddie is showing an interest in being crafty as well. I think most kiddos like to draw and color so it's not like this is a revelation or anything... I've let her use a few stamps and an ink pad (washable of course) and she likes it! I'm so tickled! One day we'll be able to go to one of Ah-Amy's Stampin' Up! workshops TOGETHER. I must admit that by that time rolls around, she may be interested in something completely different, but that's o.k. I'll continue to have craft time with her until she can't stand it anymore.