Wednesday, January 7, 2009

"If you build it, they will come"... But what happens when you tear it down?

So most of you have had to listen to me complain about the construction behind our house. Maybe not HAD to, but you did anyway. Thank you for that. Anyhoo, the buildings are now gone and they are using huge earth movers to grade the dirt around the area where the buildings were. Very loud, very frustrating, but hopefully temporary.



Before:
After:


Amazingly enough, only a few hours after I recorded the above clip, they are now digging again. Instead of making it level as they were this morning, they are making a new trench... I really don't know the method of their madness, but I've certainly seen a method to my madness!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

OMG, Shelley! That is loud! Love the video, especially where you pan around to Maddie & it shows how freaking close it is! Riley watched and was just shaking his head saying "Wouldn't that be kind of loud behind your house?" "Wouldn't that get kind of annoying?"

I haven't shown it to Seth yet. You are right, though, I think he's going to *love* it.

Anonymous said...

Now Seth has seen it, too. He did love the video & said that would be *awesome* to have in your backyard!

thecrazysheeplady said...

This is just so amazing! Just unbelievable.

Love the cat wallpaper. How did you get that on there?