Thursday, November 29, 2007

Thanksgiving and so on...

Well, we had our Thanksgiving here in CA. I had the windows open and not because I burned something... I cheated a bit and got a turkey and the fixins from Ralph's (a.k.a. Krogers). I fixed a 7-layer salad, Petra's stuffing, and two attempts at her chocolate pie. I don't own a double boiler so I improvised and lets just say that it was like hot chocolate and not a pie filling. Oh well, I know what to ask Santa for for Christmas! Petra said she would make one while we're home for Christmas so I can observe.








Jason ended up sick as a dog that night. He thinks he picked up a virus a few days before. I was afraid it was food poisoning. The only thing we didn't both have is gravy. I hate gravy... Thank GOD Maddie and I didn't get it. That's the sickest I've ever seen him. He was improving by the weekend, but now he's in KY and hadn't gotten enough sleep.







Here are a few silly pictures of the Madster in the tub. She's so funny with all her words and facial expressions. We hope everyone had a wonderful holiday and we can't wait to come home in a few more weeks. 18 more days, I think!










No comments: