Friday, February 9, 2007

1st Blog ever...


Welcome to my first blog posting ever. Holly shared hers and told me how to begin my own. She thought it would be a good way to keep everyone informed of our days 2,200 miles away from home. Although it's really pretty out here in California, I really miss everyone at home. Maddie and I get through the days, but December 2008 seems like a very distant reach.
We hear that our ol' Kentucky home is very cold and snowy. I don't exactly miss the cold weather, but with no season change, it makes it feel like time stands still. It's almost like the movie, "Groundhog Day" where the guy wakes up and it's the same day, every day.
I'll attempt to keep up this posting business. I'm learning so it may take awhile to figure it out enough to make it look like I want it to.
Hope all is well with you. Stay warm!

No comments: