Friday, February 16, 2007

Grammy's Birthday!

HAPPY BIRTHDAY GRAMMY!

Maddie and I have been up several times in the night/morning so I'm taking the opportunity to do this post. I don't know what her deal is, but she went to sleep around 1:00am and has been up at 3:00 and 5:00. She has been sleeping pretty well lately, so I have no idea what's going on with her. Not teething that I can tell. It's going to be a very long day...

We hate to be away for Grammy's birthday, but we'll be able to celebrate in the end of March when she comes out to visit.

I'm going for now. Hopefully she'll go back to sleep for a while.

1 comment:

Jane Wilson said...

Hi Hon,
I wish I could be with you all today too. But as you said, we'll celebrate when I come out in March. I love your blog!
Love,
Mom (a.k.a. Grammy)