Wednesday, February 28, 2007

Got teeth?!?!?!

Well, it's finally happened... Maddie has two little bottom teeth coming in. Saturday Jason felt something sharper than normal in there and lo and behold, you could see the white little stubs. She's been a little cranky, but nothing terrible. I give her Tylenol at night so she can sleep. She's got teething toys that she's using a lot, as well as mom and dad's fingers. Hopefully I can get a picture of them soon. So cute! I hate that it causes her pain, but I guess that's just part of life.

Jason is going to Toronto today and will return late Friday night. They had originally wanted him to go for a week and a half, but luckily it was trimmed to three days. If he was going to be gone for that long, I would have taken Maddie home to KY. I'm too much of a wimp to be out here by ourselves for that long.

I really hope that the construction going on behind the house winds up soon on "Terranea." They have been working on "temporary" buildings since Maddie and I moved out here in October. They've spent more time and money on the temps than most do on a permanent building. They haven't even begun the work on the golf course and hotel. They've been clearing out the old Marineland of the Pacific area. All kinds of noise beginning at 7:00am every freakin' day. They can work later now that there is electricity in the buildings. They've been cutting tile lately which sounds like a huge dentist drill. That's pleasant. They've also been cutting down all the palm trees and bushes in the area. Lots of chain saw noise for that. Lovely... If I only had a bazooka.

Better go for now. Maddie is ready for breakfast. Cereal and formula awaits!

No comments: